[Can pregnant women eat black bayberry]_Pregnant women_Can you eat
Black bayberry is also a kind of bayberry. Black bayberry is commonly eaten by us. Bayberry is rich in vitamins and is good for human skin. When eating bayberry, it should be noted that bayberry and some foods are compatible.
Pregnant women should pay attention to balanced nutrition during pregnancy. Some pregnant women like to eat blackberry. I don’t know if they can eat blackberry during pregnancy. Can pregnant women eat blackberry?
Let ‘s take a look next.
Can pregnant women eat blackberry?
Can pregnant women eat blackberry?
Pregnant women can eat black bayberry and eat less at a time.
Will pregnant women eat blackberry?
At present, there is no scientific basis for this statement, so eating bayberry will not affect the baby’s skin color.
From a scientific point of view, there is no statement that pregnant women will eat blackberry oxide.
Eating bayberry will not affect your baby’s skin and can be eaten with confidence.
Pay attention to freshness and cleanliness when eating bayberry to avoid discomfort in the regeneration tract.
Diet during pregnancy should pay attention to nutrition and hygiene, eat more fruits and vegetables, more fish, eggs, milk, and more sun.
Keep your mood happy.
When pregnant mothers choose bayberry, they must choose just picked, because bayberry has no coat, it is easy to deteriorate.
Do n’t buy too much at once, too much to eat, overnight, put it in the refrigerator, pregnant women have some influence on the body.
When eating, you should also control the quantity. Too much teeth are prone to sourness and affect the normal diet.
So it ‘s best to take less than 10 tablets a day.
It is best to soak in salt water for 10 minutes before each meal.
What can Yangmei not eat with?
1. Cucumber bayberry is rich in vitamin C, but cucumber contains vitamin c decomposing enzymes. If eaten together, bayberry loses its nutritional value, which is equivalent to eating it for nothing.
2. Milk contains a small amount of protein, but the fruit acid in bayberry turns into protein coagulation, which affects absorption. Therefore, the two cannot be eaten together.
Of course, this is also based on theory.
Because milk enters the stomach, gastric acid and pepsin peptide proteins are degraded and digested. Fruit acid is weakly acidic, and the effect on the protein can be ignored.
This can only happen with a large number of common meals.
3. Radish bayberry is rich in plant pigments, and if plant pigments are eaten with radishes, they will be digested and broken down in the stomach and intestines, which will produce a substance that inhibits thyroid function, which is likely to cause goiter.
4, seafood bayberry is rich in vitamin C, this will react with the arsenic substances contained in seafood to produce arsenic trioxide, the so-called arsenic.
Eating a small amount may not have any response, but if a large amount of the same food is eaten, or if it is eaten for a long time, it can be imagined that it will be poisonous, serious or life-threatening.
5. It is best not to eat duck bayberry and duck meat together, otherwise it may cause physical discomfort and even poisoning.
6. Carp Myrica may contain amygdalin, while carp meat contains certain biologically active substances. Amygdalin will be decomposed under the action of enzymes to produce toxic substances such as hydrofluoride and toluol, which will cause poisoning.
Bayberry and carp can be used together to produce toxic substances. Excessive consumption will cause great harm to health.
7. Although raw onion bayberry and raw green onion seem to have no connection, once they are consumed again at the same time, a complicated chemical reaction will occur, which will adversely affect the human body and may cause stomach pain.
Bayberry eats easily and can cause soreness, which promotes heat. People with sputum and fire or hot people should not eat it, and they should not eat it with raw onions.